- on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- on the Cheek: We're friends.
- on the Hand: I adore you.
- on the Neck: I want you, now.
- on the Shoulder: You are perfect.
- on the Lips: I LOVE YOU
meaning of each gesture~
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved