Monday, March 4

Climax

i've been a dumb for posting something unnecessary through this junk.

because of the work loads.
because of the environment.
because of the stress i faced.
because of the time constraints.
because of the distance.

i can list and blame every single thing. the list will goes on and on.
but the main cause is me.

BECAUSE I CANT COPE WITH THE SITUATION ANYMORE.
BECAUSE IM TOO WEAK.
BECAUSE IM DIFFERENT.
because of me.

i dont ask u guys to feel me. and i dont even ask u guys to understand me. i know im wrong. i know my faults. and i realize all my mistakes that i've made.

i know im exceeding the line. i know im just too much. yelah, tak kan dekat stadium tengah tengok bola pon nak kena meset kot? wtf kan?

i dont know how to explain. i dont know how to come clean. takpe lah, i'll take all the blames. sebab mengaku je, mmg gila pon.

i've been acting strong for years. kononnya aku paling hebat sebab semua benda aku boleh simpan sendiri. but the truth is, NO. no, im not.

so, dengan rasa rendah dirinya, to those yang berbulu dengan things that i've done, and to those whoever read this, im sorry. and to you, im seriously sorry for the madness that drived me out of control.

it's me. i know.
haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment